Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

P.S. 133 Observational log Day 2

I regret having to report that there is nothing interesting to report. I took the time out to interview one of the new students who arrived recently, Bobby Ricks. He recently switched schools because of an undisclosed incident. He's quite the character I'll admit.

How are you getting along in the new school, Bobby?

Oh, I can't complain. It's got a weight room and girls, all I need. Really there's not much you can ask from a school, class is gonna be boring as hell, the lunch is gonna be lethal, and the teachers are gonna bitch about their paychecks a lot.

Is that how you view all schools?

Hey, go dumpster diving looking for a diamond ring. If you're disappointed by the trash and filth while you look, you need help.

And how would you describe the student body?

Pennsylvania doesn't change man, the people don't change. You got the nerds, jocks, and uh, oh wow is there another type of person? I've never though much past that.

How would you rate the teachers?

A lot of them probably took this job as a last resort, haha. Who the hell wants to teach these kids? I mean there's girls like Tina, she's got OCD practically coming out her ears, I don't think she even knows how to pay attention. Think about how frustrating it would be to question someone who doesn't pay attention, jeez man.

Do you believe the teachers do a good job, Bobby?

What? Sorry wasn't paying attention.


Do you believe the-

Ha, I'm just yankin' ya man. Look the teachers do the best they can, but come on you can't teach the unwilling. For the most part I'll say yes they do, simply to fill my good deed for the day quota.

So you don't believe they actually do a good job?

I'm really not going to repeat myself.

Fine then lets move on. Bobby I'm going ask you about things less curricular, if that's okay with you. Lets say I'm working with the FBI and I've been sent to observe your school, what do you think I would find?

Quite an active imagination you got there Disney. I don't know what you would find honestly, there's like some secret society stuff going on I know that.

Secret societies? Care to elaborate?

I don't know man. It's kind of, like. Alright get this, certain people are doing certain things. Some weird ritualistic stuff down there man.

Rituals?

Oh man you really haven't been here nearly long enough. But really I shouldn't be speaking on this, am I free to go?

Sure, just one last question. What do you think your place is in this school, where do you specifically stand out amongst everyone?

Me? I'm a hero. That's all there is to it.

That was quite an interesting interview but I don't know if I can trust Bobby's intel. Whether it was true or some made up fantasy is difficult to determine. Either way I'm guessing there's a lot more than what's on the surface in this school. Anyway the day went by the same as yesterday, there was nothing unusual to report.

~Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment