Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

Made a newer blog! Strictly for stories

I originally started this blog to tell the stories I wanted to tell but I find myself using this blog as a means to vent and release somewhat. But I really want to show off my stories too! But I don't want it to be lost within rambling of my personal feelings or things of the sort

To accommodate for this I grabbed a new blog strictly for telling stories. The main series that will be told is a series called The Sentinels, a team or supernatural convicts who're recruited by a desperate FBI agent in order to aid her in her justice seeking.

In addition I'll be doing character bios on this blog for different characters in the series. The series will be released on a weekly basis in number order. It'll be in short story like fashion and will even include illustration at points.

So please guys take a look, the first story has been posted and subscribe to be the first to know when the next part of the tale is available!

Thanks guys!

~Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment