Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 3

So with the move finally done and we're still settling in I'll go through some thoughts. I love the new place and the independence I now have as a person and I'm making sure I look out for my people.

The first night I get a call from my little sister saying she misses me and it took everything I had to not choke up with tears. I guess it finally hit her that I was leaving. Because she didn't say anything the several times I told her or perhaps she didn't think I was actually moving. Either way it was hard to hear her like that. But I assured her I'll be around still just not as much.

The first night was the most liberating feeling when I got to lay down in my bed for the first time in a new setting. It gave me a great feeling of satisfaction. It was even better because I didn't have to work that night either. It was a perfect night.

The second and third days have been fine too. I just worked 10 hours yesterday virtually nonstop and slept at 2 in the morning, so today I was really taken aback by the fact I woke up at 6 with the hungries. So now I'm finally feeling the weight of my fatigue and starting to yawn. So I'm gonna hit some more of this leftover pizza and pass out again.

I'm looking to kick myself right back into HIGH GEAR the coming weeks. I have every tool I need to get me in motion. I'm working on my website/portfolio and brainstorming Ideas for the channel let's plays and looking to design some shirts too. I'm really aspiring to get grinding and rapidly expand and now that I have the space and independence to do so I'm gonna apply the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment