Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

King Grim turns 21!

Happy birthday to me this fine Veteran's day as well as a happy Veteran's day to all the Veterans out there including my mother. While today was more of a day of rest for me I still feel as though finally I've gotten my life back on the track it was meant to travel on. I've still got a long journey ahead of me but FINALLY I can say my head is on straight.

I really want my goal: to become a mogul. To build an Empire and have a legacy to share even when I'm gone (dark thought).

Time to start moving into the future further and further.

And continuing with my advancement into the future, The Sentinels has also advanced itself quite a bit into it's future with the latest release. Nicholas and Tonya Harding finally meet!

Go check it out for yourself!

As always thank you guys for reading, I appreciate it alot! Make sure you follow this blog and The Grim Library so you'll be the first to know when new stories come out!

Anyways, much love guys!

~ King Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment