Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Created a new facebook page and revived my old one

Today as I dug deep in thought again to express my opinion and beliefs I thought about reaching a broader audience to encourage discussion among my peers. Much like what sxephil does on Youtube except I don't have a good camera for it

But today I launched the page and sent it out to everyone I give you "From my balcony" a page that I promise won't spam you with pics unless they're related to the subject matter.

The reason behind the naming is because I'm equating my views on social and political issues to looking down from a balcony. Although you see things one way another balcony may have an entirely different view and that's where I thought the name was unique.

And also today I revived my art page that I created 3 years ago AB5olute Art which prominently featured my 3d art but is now gonna consist of my hand drawn and computer edited works

I revived this page because I saw that I had 75 likes and I didn't even know about it. So with me recently getting back into drawing as well as always looking for critique I thought this was a perfect way of putting myself out there

Please if any of these pages interest you come on in the door is always open!

No comments:

Post a Comment