Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Paranoia of my Friends proofreading

This isn't me talking about conspiracies (even though I think some are out to get me O.o) this is me talking about perhaps friends can't do somethings right or are just too nice.

I think that I have a good work so far at least in my opinion but that's the thing I'm the creator of my story I'm supposed to like it but when I sent the draft out to a couple friends to read I noticed that the responses I got back were among the generic "I like it" variety which is annoying to me. Me personally I'm freaking hungry for critique over here and I'm not getting what I want, which is a simple quick analysis on maybe how things were worded or the characters, storyline, etc. Just something like that but whenever I get these quick say this so he'll shut up variety I get the impression that my work was more forgettable than a food menu. And this tears away at me because I'm stuck in this constant vortex of mistrust and paranoia as if my friends may be lying to get me to go away

Or maybe they just like it and I'm overthinking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment