Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Current project to be aimed at High School Life

High school was a treacherous time for all of us and a time most of us just want to take in the back yard and bury. I know it was for me that's for sure but however that means its just perfect for telling stories about especially in a supernatural type setting. My next tale will be following the lives of some high school teens gone superhero as they find it's pretty hard to juggle two lives at once.

While I have some cool pieces in mind and character archetypes I definitely want to do I don't quite have a solid story yet so for now this is all the info I have. It's Set in Philadelphia and is in the same storyverse as Cold Fire with the same race called the Reavers. These, however, are kids who weren't taken to Project Purity and got to live semi normal-lives. Of course the pressures of high school life and high school jackasses can ruin any good life so the transition from teen to hero can be rather hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment