Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Next chapter in the story; Thinking of E-Publishing

As I posted earlier that I finally finished my story and am already eager to continue on with the plot line. The next part of the series will be spread broader than its predecessor. Nicholas at the end of the tale is taken to a governmental prison isolated on Belham island offshore.

And from there the story is gonna progress to include a much large cast and explore many more psychological themes of course the Nihilism is gonna be toned down a bit as it's no longer gonna be first person.

The themes I want to explore is the many perspectives of prisoners and how they reflect. megalomania, racism, and choice. So far I have little bits and pieces but it's not all there.

What I can confidently say is that Nicholas will not be the only protagonist, the antagonist's name will be Victor Cros, and lots of Reavers will be involved.

That's all I have for now

While trawling my usual writing forum I came across a juicy tidbit about E-publishing on Amazon and I was really excited about it. I'm one of those people who likes the free crowd as a means to at least start and as I struggle to balance myself and go back to school for something that isn't writing so me spending a bit of money on it seems a bit off. So I'm going to try this E-Publishing to get an opinion on my work while going to school for game design.

No comments:

Post a Comment